Day Patient Therapy
Day Therapy consists of half days therapy sessions. In Day Therapy you take part in a group therapy programme.
Day Therapy Team
Our day therapy programmes and treatment are delivered by a dedicated multidisciplinary team which includes a Day Therapy Coordinator, Consultant Psychiatrist and therapists who offer expertise and support.
Group therapy provides a space for people to explore and acknowledge their feelings, gain support and relate to the other group members. When people with similar problems are brought together and are able to share their thoughts and feelings with each other, it can result in a very powerful and positive experience. You may also participate in individual therapy and treatments from our Wellbeing Programme.
Day Therapy program are offered for the following
- Obsessive compulsive disorder group
- Emotional unstable personality disorder group
- Anxiety management group
- Confidence building group
- Personality development group
- Alcohol relapse prevention group
- Wellness recovery action plan
- Anger management group
- Parenting group
- Family Therapy
- Dialectical Behaviour therapy
- Family carer support group
- Wellness recovery group
- Wellbeing group – involves massage, Acupuncture, Varma, Meditation, Yoga and Relaxation